Thanksgiving Template

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Weekend Ventures



This past weekend I traveled up the two hours to Boise with my sister while she attended more Zumba training and certifications. We thought it would be fun to get away together, and I was in dire need of a break from my weekly routine and such. That night consisted of Texas Roudhouse (Yum!), hot tub with our steak-bloated bellies, King of Queens and AFV.

Mm-hmmm....Jealous!!
Saturday morning, I took Steph to her training at 8 in the morning. I had the rest of the day to myself and to do whatever I wanted! I went to an adorable cupcake shop in Eagle, Lilly Jane's Cupcakes. I went to the Boise Zoo and started wishing I had my own pet giraffe, tiger, and human baby to see his/her excited reaction like the rest of the adorable children there. I did a tid bit of shopping and playing and, well, just enjoying my R & R time.

I had a splendid time with my sister and thought I'd share my weekend with you..!




No comments:

Post a Comment