Thanksgiving Template

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall is in the Air...


My toesies and the beautiful
fall leaves.


The beautiful, vintage bottles on our headboard.
Cozies up our room just lovely!
Holy cow. This is one of the nicest fall seasons in Idaho that I can remember in...well...ever!! Last year our first heavy snow was the first week of October! This week, the days have been in the 60's still and last week was in the 70's and 80's. Fall is my very favoritest season. So, even though it doesn't feel particularly fall-y, it looks rather fall-y...and I'm loving it! The cool breeze; The swaying, fluttering leaves that look like orange and yellow flecks of glitter topping all the roads and roofs; The pumpkin patches and booths throughout town; And of course you can't forget the sweaters and hot chocolate and blanket cuddling! 'Tis the season -for pumpkin, orange, baking, and slippers!!

Looking up the skirt of a giant mushroom.
It still feels as if October is just starting, but I can't believe it's almost over. I'll miss you October! I don't even know what I'm going to be for Halloween yet. I think Tys and I will be a zombie bride and groom. Tyson's momma is playing with her band, The Hot Flashes (so clever!!) at the Casperson's halloween party. So we'll get dressed up and get our groove on there!

Now that it's getting chillier each day, I'm really wanting to sew and craft more. I have an unfinished quilt that I'd like to finish here soon, or at least pickup again, but I haven't had the mulah to get any more fabric! Sad. But I get paid on Friday, so I'll get going on it again. After that one is finished, I think I'm going to try to sell it, and get some money to buy new fabric to start a different quilt that I'd like to keep. I don't know if I'll be able to do it, but I guess I'll take on th challenge. It's a beautiful applique Wishing Tree Quilt. Oh my goodness sakes, it is one of the most gorgeous bed sets I've ever seen. We'll see if I can figure this out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment