Thanksgiving Template

Friday, October 8, 2010

Pizza Party!

I did it! I'll admit, I was a tad worried about the homemade pizza. I guess I just grew up thinking what a horrible thing homemade pizza was when you could pick it up so much easier and faster. I don't ever remember having my mother make homemade pizza while I was growing up. I do, however, remember her always saying how hard it was to make a good pizza crust. "The outside is always burnt, and the middle is always doughy!!" But mine turned out delectible! I was so proud. :)

Before Product....(LOVE my heavy duty Pampered Chef pans. Got them for my wedding!)

And the After (Cheesy-Goodness) Product!

So there you have it! My pizza experience turned out to be a success. And mostly, I know it was a success because Tys liked it. Otherwise, it would have been a failure, even had I loved it. He's the pizza king. If anyone knows whether or not a pizza is good, it's him. Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment