Thanksgiving Template

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No better compliment....

In the past few months....I've come to find out that there are few greater compliments, than someone telling you they absolutely LOVE some type of food you've made. About 7 months ago, I made this amazing delish carrot cake. Which, at that time, I have hardly any baking experience. It was the first thing I'd ever made from scratch. and everyone loved it! I've had requests for it since then, but haven't made it. Then during the Saturday session of General Conference this past weekend, I finally made it again. I couldn't have been happier as I sat and listened to everyone just going on about how they could eat this all day long, and how it was the best carrot cake they've ever had! So, by request, I'm making it again tonight for Steph's birthday, and again in a month for Levi's birthday. Such a great feeling!
Now, Just to clarify, this is NOT an actual photo of my carrot cake. It is round, and 3 layers, but it does NOT have the nuts. And, it's a rich cream cheese frosting instead. I also use whole wheat flour. (And you don't want me to disclose how many cubes of butter are in the cake.) Mmmm-mm!

No comments:

Post a Comment