Thanksgiving Template

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Home with Mr. Clark

Last night was a nice little date night with Mr. Clark. He didn't have to work and I chose not to go to the gym. (It's starting to show after this last couple of weeks of choosing that.)  So, we ate Chicana for dinner (meat was a little chewy) and watched the Karate Kid. It was slightly lame-r this second time around, but still good. Then Tyson got out the Cookie Dough Ben & Jerry's, of which I was good and had only two bites despite the fact that I could have devoured half of it.
Mr. Clark and his red beard
I love home-date nights with the hubs. It's just nice. We don't get to spend a whole lot of time together during the week (that isn't sleeping, lunch, or the hour before sleeping), so I love those nights that we do get. And last night had sort of a warmcozyromantic feel to it because there was thunder rolling in the distance and big billowy clouds lurking. So I turned off all the lights, and just lit our lamps and candles. LOVE THAT.



Tonight I'm going to attempt to make homemade whole wheat pizza. Sounds goooood....but will it be? We know not. I've never made any type of homemade yeasty bread. Only banana or zucchini. But I'll let you know how this turned out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment