Thanksgiving Template

Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

My trashy man. Pony-tail and all.

My hilarious brother-in-law Levi trying to eat with his scissor hands.  And my gangsta sis, Steph.

Last night we went to the Casperson's Annual Halloween Party and had ourselves a wonderful time! We all got dressed up in our fabulous costumes, danced around a bit, and just enjoyed watching eachother look incredibly funny. For some reason, I just absolutely love Halloween. It's such a fun holiday. I like the costumes, the food, the music, the scary movies, the parties, and just the social experience. I can't wait to get to take my adorable little kids trick-or-treating.


I got everyone's hopes up with this belly. They said now that I got them excited I'd better get started for real....

My dad's amazingly creative He-She costume

No comments:

Post a Comment