Thanksgiving Template

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sicko.

Uuggghhh.....I hate being sick. Last Thursday, exactly a week ago from today...I woke up to a cold hitting me like a swift kick to the face. No warning. No pre-symptoms. Nothin! Not sick, then sick. Just like that! I thought that trick was sick in and of itself. And this was not just any little sniffly cold. It was a full on sore throat, swollen tonsils, flowing drainage, river-running nose, mucousy lungs, pounding headache, dizzy, achy, killer flu. Yeah, that bad. By Monday it had turned into a full on sinus infection. That was pretty much the crappiest thing ever. But...I went to the doctor that afternoon and and got some saltwater to sniff up my nose and gag back out. Then my wonderful husband and Todders gave me a blessing that night and I woke up ten times better! I'm back at work and stuffed up as ever, but I'm doing so much better.

So....that was my week in a nutshell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment