Thanksgiving Template

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lonely, lonely, sad.

Prologue.

Tyson and I, our first date was on September 11, 2009. We literally went out every single night after that. We were engaged three weeks later. Married three and a half months later. And have not been apart for a single day since our first date that September 11th.

Present Day

Tyson left on Tuesday morning to go to Moab. Uh...how do I function?? It has been almost 2 and 1/2 days since he's been gone, and man-oh-man. It's the worse. I hate having him gone. I was thinking I was going to sleep so well with him gone; no more waking up every time he turns over or snorts! But, alas; I lay alone in bed for a couple hours before exhaustion finally wins and I am able to fade out. I need him back! He will be back on Saturday; so let's pray that I'm still human by then. That I haven't turned into some depressed, mushy "thing" that just lays in bed and stares blankly at the TV or something.

Is that pathetic?? Some might think so. But, I think not. And I don't blame you for thinking it is! But I like things the way they are. (Not with him being gone, but with us being attached at the hip and slightly inseparable.)

No comments:

Post a Comment