Thanksgiving Template

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Date Night

I love date nights with my sweet husband. I love dressing up and looking nice for him, and having him dress up and look all sexy to show off my win. :) Which, he always looks sexy, and I always love to show him off...but it's fun to dress up and do something different. Last night we went for a nice dinner out to Jakers. After which, we went to Miracle Hot Springs. It was great because normally when we go there it's the weekend and there's a bunch of obnoxious teenaged couples, feeling eachother up or splashing us in the face during their games. But since it was a Monday, we had the pool all to ourselves and just had fun playing around and goofing off.

But really, there is nothing like finding that one person that you want to spend the rest of your life with. The one and only. Tyson. The feeling is simply incredible. We just drove back from Buhl with smiles on our faces and held eachothers' hand as tightly as ever. He said to me "You're such a special girl." And when he said it, I believed it. It means so much more to me coming from him than anyone else. His words bring tears to my eyes. (Tears of happiness, of course.)

Buhl is a long ways away, so we made a daring little pit stop on our way home. Then we tip-toed back into a dark, sleeping home, climbed into bed, (checked the outcome of the Jazz game: 4th loss of the playouts. Out.), cuddled up next to eachothers warm body, and went to sleep. Marriage is bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment